Baby and toddler thumb guard with cuff. Pink unicorn fabric
Price is for 1 thumb guard
1) Our fabric thumb guards with cuffs are designed for babies and toddlers who have sore thumbs due to thumb sucking. The cuff with its velcro fastening helps keep the guard in place so it cannot be pulled off and lost easily, like mittens and socks often are.
2) Please measure your child's thumb carefully from the tip to the bend in the wrist before ordering you thumb guard.
3) These thumb gloves have a choice of velcro, button or stud fastening so they can be put on/removed easily by your child.
4) These guards are intended as an aid for the child to use independently. Please select the fastening most suited to your child's ability.
5) The advantage of the button fastening is that you will be able to move the button to adjust or tighten the fit as needed.
6) Please check your child's measurements before ordering. If you order a guard that is either too large or too small, it will be uncomfortable for your child and they will not wish to wear it.
7) We recommend purchasing a minimum of two thumb guards, so you always have one available when one is in the wash.
8) We aim to dispatch all thumb and finger guard orders within 1-3 working days
9) All non-paper products shipped from New Zealand must be sent as small parcels, so the cost of overseas postage is $21.50 NZD ($12.50 NZD for Australia). This is a fully tracked service. As such we source our fabrics with care to ensure our products remain high quality but affordable.
10) Overseas delivery can take 4-6 weeks from dispatch at regular busy times of the year. On average, under normal circumstances, we have found most orders are delivered within 10-21 days from the date of dispatch. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are now forced to extend this estimate to allow for countries that are still struggling. Currently, this means we have to estimate that delivery is taking anywhere from 10 - 40 business days depending upon customs and the postal service in your country. We do appreciate your kindness and patience at this time.
11) Please note that these are not licensed products. The specific sewing pattern used to create these guards is entirely our own. We use a variety of different fabrics to create our collection of guards. Our thumb sucking guards are not licensed products of any brand name. We do not use the names of any popular characters in our advertising. We hand make our guards in a variety of patterns and are not affiliated with or sponsored by any organisation or company.